Accepted Student Days
Accepted Student Days are perfect for admitted students looking to get more information about UMaine and their academic program. Students will have the opportunity to meet with faculty representatives as well as current students from their intended major. Students will also learn about various campus student services and resources. Below is the general schedule of these events.
|8-9 a.m.||Welcome and Check-In
Collins Center for the Arts
|9-10 a.m.||Opening Session
Hutchins Concert Hall, Collins Center for the Arts
|10-11 a.m.||Academic Tours and Presentations
Depart from Collins Center for the Arts
|11 a.m.-12 p.m.||Lunch with Faculty
Various Dining Locations
|11 a.m.-2 p.m.||Student Life Open House and Information Fair
Memorial Student Union
|12:15 p.m. and
|UMaine Presentations and Tours
All sessions available at 12:15 p.m. and 1:15 p.m.
Dates & Online Reservations
To register for an Accepted Student Day, please click on a date designated for your college or academic program:
- College of Education and Human Development
- Explorations Program
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Maine Business School
- College of Engineering
- School of Engineering Technology
- College of Natural Sciences, Forestry, and Agriculture
Directions to the Collins Center for the Arts
2 Flagstaff Road
Orono, ME 04469
Traveling north on I-95: Take exit 191. Turn right onto Kelley Road. Turn left onto Route 2. Proceed to the third set of lights and then go straight for about two miles. Turn left onto the UMaine campus entrance just before the Bangor Savings Bank. Bear left at the fork and you will see the CCA and Belgrade parking lots. Signs will be posted directing students and guests to the Collins Center for the Arts.
Traveling south on I-95: take exit 193 and turn left onto Stillwater Avenue. Drive straight for one mile and turn right onto College Avenue. Drive one mile and turn left onto the UMaine campus entrance. Follow Long Road for about .5 miles, then turn right onto Flagstaff Road. At the end of Flagstaff Road, you will see the CCA and Belgrade parking lots. Signs will be posted directing students and guests to the Collins Center for the Arts.
Students and guests may park at the CCA or Belgrade lots in front of the Collins Center for the Arts. Parking passes are not required for guests attending this event and parking at the CCA or Belgrade Lots. However, parking passes are required for other lots on campus and are available at the check-in area at the CCA.
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes and weather appropriate gear. Please let us know when you register if you will need special accommodations as the program includes walking tours around campus.
- If inclement weather is expected, please check UMaine’s Homepage for campus closure notification. You may also call 207.581.7669 for the most up to date campus updates.
- Click here for UMaine’s building directory, service locator, or to print a map of the campus.
- For further assistance, please call the Admissions Office at 207.581.1561 or email email@example.com.