Reactivate Your Application to UMaine

Students who previously applied to UMaine but did not enroll within two years of the original date of application may request a reactivation of their application by completing a Request to Reactivate Admissions Application form. You can either fill it out online or obtain a print copy of the form using the links below.

Students must also submit a official transcripts of all academic work that has been attempted since the application was first filed (most often this includes a final high school transcript and any college transcripts).

Former University of Maine degree candidates planning to return to the campus to resume undergraduate work must first submit a Re-Admit form to the academic dean of the undergraduate college in which enrollment is sought. Candidates will be notified by the dean’s office of the readmission decision.