Welcome to UMaine! Move-In Day is Friday, August 29, 2014. Volunteers will be on hand to help you move in during the day. Once here, there’s so much you can do.
- Get involved. Choose from more than 200 diverse clubs and organizations.
- Cheer for the Black Bears. Regular season home games are free with your MaineCard. For schedules, rosters and more info, visit goblackbears.com.
- Get moving. Hike, bike and ski on 15 miles of campus trails, or paddleboard and kayak on the Stillwater River.
- Gaze at the stars. The state-of-the-art Emera Astronomy Center opens this fall, with a 33-foot dome and a 20-inch reflector telescope.
- Be creative. The new Wyeth Family Studio Art Center has studios for painting and printmaking, and the Innovative Media Research and Commercialization (IMRC) Center has a laser cutter, 3-D printer and video-production studios.
If you have any questions about moving in, contact Residence Life at (207) 581-4801.
Frequently Asked Questions for Incoming Transfers
UMaine knows you have questions about transferring and each personal question comes with a unique set of answers. Our FAQ section addresses questions about transferring grades, registering for classes and making your first move into a residential college program.